Barrier face masks that look amazing
It wasn't long ago that the hot topic of the moment was single-use plastic pollution and the devastating effect rubbish was having on the environment.
Then the world was overtaken by COVID19 and the conversation changed.
With so many people choosing to wear face masks and disposable gloves to keep themselves and others safe, and some governments enforcing the wearing of masks when lockdown lightens, wouldn't it be great if there was a way that we could both - reduce waste and keep safe.
Made from recycled ocean plastic
Lilala is a small Portuguese based business working with our suppliers to bring you an environmentally friendly alternative, made in Lativa in the European Union.
Reusable Protection Masks
- The Barrier Mask can be used with or without carbon filters but for best results, filters should be used
- Each filter lasts 8 hours (PM2.5/FFP1)
- Replacement carbon filters sold separately
- Eco-friendly printing technology - no toxins used in the printing process
- 100% recycled polyester, made from recycled ocean materials
- Lightweight, quick-drying fabric
- UV Protection 50+UPF
- Proudly made in Latvia, European Union
These are NOT medical masks. In addition to wearing barrier masks, social distancing and hand-washing are paramount.
Your mask comes with 5 Activated Carbon Filters. You can purchase additional carbon filters in packs of 5, 10 or 20 here.
We can also accommodate custom orders on quantities of 50+ with your own patterns, colours and/or logo. Perfect for corporate, schools, clubs etc. Feel free to contact us today.